Saturday, August 16, 2008

Add you comments below.

Click on the comment button below to add comments/stories about Bob, or give me your blog site to add to the list of Bob's Friends.

3 comments:

monicatoday said...

I love the way that Bob made me Laugh...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=960064&l=4e437&id=510802711

Thank you for creating this site.

Anonymous said...

I love your story Bob, thank you for taking the time writing it.

*hug*

pinkribbon39~Elsa said...

I'm VERY PROUD to have had my Brother BoB in my LIFE, I wasn't perfect & niether was my Brother even though he had a BIG HEART in every way, I remember when we were young Bob was 15 and I was 14 the caseworker would pick us up in Oxnard to drive my mom and me to Simi Valley and visit my Brother BUT their was a certain park we went to because their was a Beautiful view that we can see up far in the mountains an my Brother BOB said that "Little House in the Prairy was filmed in that mountain., it was fun and funny because my Brother was in Jr High and his friends would tell my Brother that they wanted to date me an Bob would get very angry.. As we grew to become adults our relatioship just became STRONGER and Closer !! When he had medical appointments he would call me for I can let our Mom know that he wanted mom to make him home made flour tortillas his specialty weakness =)!! At times when my Brother BoB would come over and spend the night @ my apartment, by the way I have 4 children my oldest is Elizabeth, Rey, Marcos and Natalie of course now their older,. but back then they were very young little one and my kids played with their Tio Bob (Tio is Uncle)as much as my Brother Bob wanted to play rough with his nephews my kids knew to be limited playing their was N0 punching at Tio Bob because Tio Bob tickled his nephews till he made them crey of Laughter!! My Brother has past to eternal life but that doesn't mean he isn't my Brother.. He will be my Brother for EvER til we meet again and I know his Spirit is Always with ME. Love You Always your Sister Elsa Cardenas Hernandez
(805)890-8119