To the ones who cared,
And to the ones who shared,
I give all my love... eternally!
Monday, July 28, 2008
May 11, 2005
Today I talked to the Bishop and told him about my medical needs. I also talked about getting my temple recommend back. I was a good visit. There was a good feeling there. I asked if the Ward could have a fast for me. He said he would tell all the leaders in our ward to fast for me.
I loved my friends. I called them every holiday wishing them well. My friends were my family. I was quiet, love to help people when they needed it. I enjoyed being with families for dinner or just spending time with them. I had many surgeries over my life to take out painful tumors. I was selfconcious of my looks. I drank lots of water, always carried a water bottle. I didn't like driving long distances for fear I might get lost. I made friends easily. I liked button down plaid cotton shirts and jeans, my hair had to be cut a certain way to cover the side of my face and neck which had scars from surgeries. I loved watching people have fun! I enjoyed peoples attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment