I bought my own refrigerator, TV, Car, VCR. A dream I have always wanted. One is to go to Hawaii with a nice good looking lady. I also wanted to go on an airplane. I traveled from Utah to Burbank Airport with a friend. At that time there was a unabomber who was bombing planes and it made me a little scared but at the time I didn’t think much of it. Once I was on the plane the adrenalin was so exciting. I was talking to one lady and told her it was my first flight. She said oh, I’ve been on a plane many times. She asked me if I wanted her window seat. I was happy to sit there and remember seeing the Grand Canyon. It was really neat.
One thing I have always thought would be neat to see is my wife having our baby girl. I just think it would be neat to experience the love of a family bring new life into this world.
I am a really private person. I don’t talk openly about my life much. I have to feel good about a person and trust them before I can open up to them. I don’t have anything to hide. It’s just the life style I have had growing up has been betrayed by people so much that I closed up. Once you start trusting someone and start opening up to them I believe you should keep confidences and build trust.
Right now I have many friends that I trust. So many I can’t even number them. I keep in contact with many of them by phone or going out with them and visiting. Some people I go to their houses. I do most of the contacting. If I am thinking about a certain person I call to leave a message saying “Hey I’m thinking about you. Wondering if everything is o.k. Call me back”.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment