Sometimes when I would get sick I would go to the nurse and tell her. She would give me medicine from the cabinet and tell me to go to bed. I can’t remember anyone checking on me. Just lying in bed.
I remember there was always snakes outside at this academy. A boy there would catch them and kill them. He would swing them around by their tail and let the head hit the ground until they were dead and then swing them high in the air. I stayed away from him! There were a lot of kids there with emotional problems.
There was one boy that had an obsession for keys. He had thousands of them. There was an old vacant building behind us and he would go inside and find keys and see if they worked in the doors and sometimes they did.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment