
My first home was with my family located 617 First Street, in Oxnard California, County of Ventura. I came home to a mother, two sisters and a brother.
My mother would eventually bare 10 children with six different men. She never married. Eventually all the children ended up taking on the last name of my mother “Martinez”. I was the 4th child born. There were 6 children born after me.
I have 3 brothers and 6 sisters. They are:
1. Martha Garibay (1959)
2. Jose Luis Garibay (1960)
3. Alma Rosa Garibay (1961)
4. Robert Lozano (1963)
5. Elsa Cardenas (1964)
6. Estela Antillon (1965)
7. Anna Hilda Crespo (passed away)
8. Ester Cespo (1967)
9. Froilan Alfredo Crespo (1969)
10.Martin Martinez Chavez (1972)
2. Jose Luis Garibay (1960)
3. Alma Rosa Garibay (1961)
4. Robert Lozano (1963)
5. Elsa Cardenas (1964)
6. Estela Antillon (1965)
7. Anna Hilda Crespo (passed away)
8. Ester Cespo (1967)
9. Froilan Alfredo Crespo (1969)
10.Martin Martinez Chavez (1972)
No comments:
Post a Comment